Koi, lily pad and Reeds Stained Glass Window Panel EBSQ Artist Phil Petersen
Photos rarely capture the true brilliance of the colors and textures of art glass. At Stained Glass Heirlooms we strive to get great photos, but we also hope you realize the art work will intensify and pop when viewing it in person.
Specifications of window
PLEASE NOTE - Oak frame NOT included in this listing. If you would like an Oak Unfinished frame added to any window please contact us directly for pricing.
- Approximate size: 16" x 24"
- Glass Grade: 1 - top of the line - NO seconds
- Zinc framing that was custom made in our studio
- Black patina with protective coating applied
- Window can be hung as shown
- 2 foot of chain and "s" hooks included
- Wooden crated
- Please allow an estimate of 15 (fifteen) business days for shipping from the next business day the payment clears. (see our policy page for detail on business days.)
Each window or panel is handcrafted and crated once ordered and paid for. Please understand we have multiple client's so you order will be added to our fabrication schedule in the order received and paid in full. The glass is handmade and may vary in color, density etc. from window to window.
If the window can be hung multi-directional we will drill all corners so you can change the look from time to time. The drilling can't be seen if used in a fixed window type of display. It is the best method for hanging since we don't have to remove the hangers for you. Removing hangers will leave a messy looking zinc came frame. Nothing worse then purchasing something that has to be modified only to look horrible once done.