- Stained Glass Panels
- Awareness Ribbons
- ALL other Awareness Ribbons with or without Name and/or Date Stained Glass Window Panel EBSQ Artist Phil Petersen
ALL other Awareness Ribbons with or without Name and/or Date Stained Glass Window Panel EBSQ Artist Phil Petersen
Original by Stained Glass Heirlooms
About the Art Piece
Photos rarely capture the true brilliance of the colors and textures of art glass. At Stained Glass Heirlooms we strive to get great photos, but we also hope you realize the art work will intensify and pop when viewing in person.
Please order all other awareness ribbons from this page. If wanting a breast cancer ribbon please order on the page for that ribbon only. Click here Awareness Ribbons to go to the section for the Breast Cancer Panels thank you!
Specifications of window
Photo are just examples for your ribbon. First name and dates can be added or left blank. If adding name and/or dates please note multiple names and dates are not allowed due to space. Sorry.
- Approximate size: 8 1/2" x 13 1/2"
- Name and date are glass enameled and kiln fired. Won't fade or rub off
- Bevels Grade: 1 - top of the line - NO seconds
- Glass Grade: 1 - top of the line - NO seconds
- Zinc framing that was custom made in our studio
- Black patina with protective coating applied
- Window can be hung as shown
- 2 foot of chain and "s" hooks included
- Please allow an estimate of 10 (ten) business days for shipping from the next business day the payment clears. (see our policy page for detail on business days.)
- Each window or panel is handcrafted when ordered and paid for. Please understand we have multiple client's so you order will be added to our fabrication schedule in the order received and paid in full. The glass is handmade and may vary in color, density etc. from window to window.
If the window can be hung multi-directional we drill all corners so you can change the look from time to time. The drilling can't be seen if used in a fixed window type of display. It is the best method for hanging since we don't have to remove the hangers for you. Removing hangers will leave a messy looking zinc came frame. Nothing worse then purchasing something that has to be modified only to look horrible once done.
COPYRIGHT 2013 STAINED GLASS HEIRLOOMS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED